Friday, June 13, 2008

Special Sale!!!

Three Colored Braided Book-Thongs

Special Sale. 55 Three Colored Braided Book Thongs for only $110.00, shipping included. This sale ends September 25th, 2008. With this order you will also get two free personalize book thongs with any saying you want just let me know what you would like to have on the personalize book thong.

For more information or to place your order, please email me at readingissomuchfun@yahoo.com or at readingissomuchfun@gmail.com


I accept pay-pal and postal money order.

2 comments:

rhonda mcknight said...

Hi Linda,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back again. I like your book thongs. Neat idea.

Tory Richards said...

Hi Linda! I didn't know you had a blog! Cool:)

Great idea about the book thongs, is this a new idea?

Debbie
www.debbiewallace.homestead.com/